Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
Tag Archives: humor
(purloined from an email) Here’s to US!!!! No matter what our kids and the new generation think about us, WE ARE AWESOME !!!! OUR LIFE IS LIVING PROOF !!!! To Those of Us Born 1920 – 1965 At the end … Continue reading
We’ve gone about the task of identifying those of our fellow citizens in true need and assisting them with food, in entirely the wrong way. First, we identified those in need. Then, leaving the rest of the populace alone, we … Continue reading
Why you should be nice to your relatives, especially the older ones … WILL OF HERMAN OBELWEISS I am writing of my will mineselluf that dam lawyer want he should have too much money, he asked to many answers about … Continue reading
This is too true. If you were born in this time frame, or know anyone who was, you need to read this. It’s virile in the emails and already on a lot of blogs but I just HAD to preserve … Continue reading
Remember “Kids Say the Darndest Things?” Great show. Would love to see that back. But what people say in court could be quite competitive with what kids say. Had an application for court-appointed attorney. Let’s say it’s from Jeff who … Continue reading
Gleaned from the coffee-stained keyboard of the internet, I found this. Could not find the originator so cannot give proper attribution, but it’s just too good not to preserve and pass along. I’d like to say that I’m not in … Continue reading
What’s in the “evidence locker” at your favorite local law enforcement agency? What is an “evidence locke” you ask? Well, when a crime is committed the investigating agency gathers evidence. Now surely you’ve seen CSI and all that on TV! … Continue reading
This is far too cute not to preserve. Grandma is eighty-eight years old and still drives her own car. She writes: Dear Grand-daughter, The other day I went up to our local Chris tian book store and saw a ‘Honk … Continue reading
These are all just too good not to capture here. Real life quotes that once again proof that life is stranger than fiction! Thanks to the blogger who found these gems. “Don’t give me the wine-and-dine baloney, young lady.” – … Continue reading
Watch this video, then run and hide and hide your children. Add the welfare state to this story and here we are.