Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… Gil Jones on Reflections from the Seat of a… John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… How Popular Tech Com… on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d… Gil Jones on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d…
Tag Archives: knowledge management
I’ve talked before about PersonalBrain (www.thebrain.com). Watching a webinar on it now and my admiration grows. Still using Evernote and the pair works well, although not integrated. Advertisements
Life was once simple: I am hungry. I have a club. I know how to use the club. There is an animal. Whack! Now I have dinner. Move forward several eons and now: I am hungry. I know how to … Continue reading
This is pretty interesting. Read the whole article. Happened to bump across this contemporaneously with my experimentation with the PersonalBrain knowledge management software. People have long envisaged the brain as being like a computer on standby, lying dormant until called … Continue reading
Evernote: A very most special super program that gets rid of yellow stickies, or better, the grease pencil notes on the screen! Evernote’s site banner: And it really does all of that. And does it well. I am terribly torn … Continue reading
PersonalBrain is a fascinating program designed as a morph, or perhaps a better term is amalgamation, of a note-taking, knowledge-basing, mind-mapping, diagramming system. Succinctly, it is billed as “TheBrain – Visual Information Management.” For an educational and truly amazing example … Continue reading