Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… Gil Jones on Reflections from the Seat of a… John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… How Popular Tech Com… on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d… Gil Jones on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d…
Tag Archives: bailout
My view is that NOTHING is wrong in America — not in the REAL America. It’s the politics in Washington that is trampling on the Constitution, spending us into the poor house, and padding the pockets of special interests that’s … Continue reading
Are we there? Note some definitions of an oligarchy: ol·i·gar·chy (ŏl’ĭ-gär’kē, ō’lĭ-) n. pl. ol·i·gar·chies Government by a few, especially by a small faction of persons or families. “oligarchy.” The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Houghton … Continue reading
Ronald Reagan Address on Behalf of Senator Barry Goldwater Rendezvous with Destiny October 27, 1964 On the evening of 27 October 1964, Ronald Reagan delivered a nation-wide paid political telecast on behalf of the presidential candidacy of Barry Goldwater. His … Continue reading
Much is said by some in Congress that the “stimulus” bill (recently passed by the Senate with the assistance of two terribly mis-guided Republicans — Specter and Snowe) contains no earmarks. And they say it proudly and, seemingly, seriously. Check … Continue reading
” A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking real money” is a phrase attributed to Sen. Everett Dirksen (perhaps inaccurately) during floor debates on the federal budget in the early 50’s. So here we are, with … Continue reading