Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… Gil Jones on Reflections from the Seat of a… John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… How Popular Tech Com… on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d… Gil Jones on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d…
Tag Archives: BMW
This meets all categories: fun, hobbies and serious. A group is escorting the bicycle ride which is a fundraiser for the HCCAC. See http://hccac.org/howhelp/pedalpower/ for details. Jennifer and I, together with Ralph Mann and Mike Atkinson left Atwoods about 7:45AM … Continue reading
The 10th annual Pedal Power Wildflower Ride — a fund-raiser for the Hill Country Childrens’ Advocacy Center — is on for April 4. Looking for some more motorcycle SAG/support escorts. There are waypoint/route files available for your GPS if you … Continue reading
The “Northwest Passage” Odyssey of 2004 Well, a vagabond at least for a few weeks. No, there is nothing to be ‘proven’ in a venture of touring on a motorcycle for almost 7,000 miles — merely a need to satisfy … Continue reading
This is a copy/paste from the old website on my 1999 trip to Big Bend on the then new Beemer. That was about 95,000 miles ago. I hope the links work. If not, the original stuff is here: http://dajudge.us/bbend.htm and … Continue reading
(this posting may need work … this is an old posting that is being pulled into WordPress) Playing with maps. The first link below is from http://www.mapbuilder.net. This is all an experiment (isn’t life?) and the map is a work … Continue reading
It was Labor Day 1978 and I had a brand new Honda … king of the touring world at the time. Continue reading
Summary It’s over but not forgotten. A great trip with many memories, one of which I could do without (the valve stem debacle). I departed June 30 in the early morning and got back home about 1:30PM on July 21. … Continue reading
FAQ and info about the July 2006 trip. Checking the blog, photos and map. 6.25.06 More details below, but if you want to “ride along” then here are the quickie instructions. This site will be updated most days with wild … Continue reading
We had a good ride today with J.R., Vance, Tom and Norm. We went East on 1431 to Cow Creek Road, up the road to Oatmeal, thru the boonies into the SE side of Burnet, then 963 to Oakalla, 221 … Continue reading