Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… Gil Jones on Reflections from the Seat of a… John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… How Popular Tech Com… on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d… Gil Jones on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d…
Tag Archives: humor
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-guy-whos-fixing-your-computer-hates-you/ This is hilarious and so me.
I was always (semi) amused when daughter Melissa would ask how something was in the “olden days.” I would tell her “well, I’ve read about that and . . . .” Here is a tidbit that has run around the … Continue reading
Old Farmer’s Advice Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong. Keep skunks and bankers at a distance. Life is simpler when you plow around the stump. A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor. Words … Continue reading
Another goodie snatched from the bits and bytes that survive the nether of cyberspace, this one having been forwarded by Pat P. And, yes, it’s another Dr. Pepper Warning moment. IT CAN BE HARD KEEPING A STRAIGHT FACE AS … Continue reading
This piece is shamelessly purloined from one of the dozens of email forwards that I get daily. It’s funny, but not if you fancy yourself a liberal. If so, then don’t read it. My apologies in advance to my liberal … Continue reading
This file Texas Pleading, shows that lawyers do have a sense of humor. You may have heard about the lawyer who sought a continuance so he could see the Rangers in the World Series. This is the motion filed by … Continue reading
Just had to purloin this from an email received recently. Too good (given my “day job”) not to preserve. Rules Are Rules The Good News: It was a normal day in Sharon Springs, Kansas, when a Union Pacific crew boarded a … Continue reading
This was sent to me by my cycling-fanatic friend Don and it is advice that all should heed. Besides, being ex-Navy myself I can attest to the wisdom of the source:
At last! The Couch-to-5k program was the beginning. I got off the couch and completed the 9-week program at which point I could run the 3 miles. Wanting additional guidance and inspiration, I designed an additional running schedule for 16 … Continue reading