Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… Gil Jones on Reflections from the Seat of a… John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… How Popular Tech Com… on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d… Gil Jones on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d…
Tag Archives: society
(To the tune of Bob Hope‘s “Thanks for the Memories” and apologies to him.) By the way, you can subscribe to this blog in the box to your right. What are the consequences of federal policies, and what is the … Continue reading
From a recent email, but all too true. And there is nothing political about the changes described but I thought the ideas to be quite probable. Even today, many of the changes intimated herein are being observed, some in more … Continue reading
Phoney “political correctness” is eroding our freedoms. Read why Gil thinks so. Continue reading
I’m sick of overreaction, especially when I do it! The world is driven by overreactions to problems, whether between spouses, among politicians, between nations, by government against citizens, or just by normal people in their daily lives. The whole culture … Continue reading
(edited 5/2/2010) In the midst of the hue and cry over the Arizona immigration enforcement law (and it is simply about enforcement of existing laws), there is much hysterical rhetoric without an appreciation of the legal structure of the law … Continue reading
Click on the link to see the YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WUQYJ77qa50 It’s entertaining and the message is super. Show your kids!
This is big. One more example of where parenting really does make a difference. Middle-schoolers who are forbidden to watch R-rated movies are less likely to start drinking than peers whose parents are more lenient about such films, new research … Continue reading
Below you will first find some statements of principles gleaned from history. Then we will discuss some modern examples. I dare you to read these and think about them … whose principles are these? The principles the working class must … Continue reading