Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… Gil Jones on Reflections from the Seat of a… John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… How Popular Tech Com… on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d… Gil Jones on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d…
Tag Archives: blogging
Professionals on Facebook … huh? Of course! And should the professional have a mix of personal and professional info? Perhaps (says this article) and “of course” (I say). The following piece supports this proposition. Why does it make sense to … Continue reading
Interesting piece on Friendfeed. I’ve never looked at it, but will based on this article. Connectivity is increasing, or is it? Are we truly connected via social networks? Friendfeed appears to be a combination of Facebook, Twitter and instant messaging. … Continue reading
Journalistic integrity requires, in my opinion, the clear distinction and labeling between news, analysis and opinion. It used to be that way. It used to be discussed as important. It is no more and that’s a crime. Many others have … Continue reading
I’ve had a blog on a Content Management System site for a long while, at http://www.capnj.dajudge.us. It’s based on Drupal which is a fine system, but I’m maintaining too many sites and finding the posting there to be a bit … Continue reading
OK, the Chick-fil-A thing was a test. Now the question is what the heck to do with this as a blogging medium as opposed to http://www.capnj.dajudge.us. And Twitter? (www.twitter.com/giljones3rd). And Facebook? Researching how to intertwine all of that, if at … Continue reading
This is a clip using “press this” from WordPress