Get a Road ID for safety
Immediate medical and contact info is available to first responders in the event of a mishap. I wear mine 24/7. Click the logo to check it out.
COUPON: good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 08/08/2011. To order, click the link
Musings of Captain Justice by Guilford L. "Gil" Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
2011 MS150 ride
- How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) die so quickly?
- Hot ride on Fall Creek loop
- 6 Reasons The Guy Who’s Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com
- Wal-mart as the new head of state
- We took ye for granted, and are sorry for it
- High Court Upholds Arizona Law Penalizing Employers Over Illegal Immigrant Workers
- Advice for fathers about their sons and their mothers
- The fog of disclosure: Why we must see the visuals, but never will
- Environmental nuts: Here’s How to “Be Green”
- Just another ride … with 13,000 friends
- The BP MS 150 is coming . . . SOON!
- Never let a good crisis go to waste
- Catch me if you can
- P.J. O’Rourke on the Scourge of Bike Lanes – WSJ.com
- A most excellent adventure in the wildflowers
John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… Gil Jones on Reflections from the Seat of a… John Henderson on Reflections from the Seat of a… How Popular Tech Com… on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d… Gil Jones on How did Hewlett-Packard (HP) d…
Tag Archives: Iraq
“Stay the course” justified. The difficult is hard, the impossible just takes a little longer. No, this war is not over but this event, the significance of which is embodied in this photograph, is a significant battle won. A young … Continue reading
Quote: American withdrawal and the insurgency – Hardball with Chris Matthews – MSNBC.com American withdrawal and the insurgency (Rick Francona) Lt. Colonel Rick Francona MSNBC Military Analyst As the debate over the war in Iraq continues to heat up, several … Continue reading
This comes from the ParMedia — Participatory Media site. I have this friend who sends me a bunch of stuff (you know who you are) and I just skim over a lot of it. This piece, however, I’ve read several … Continue reading